Start your week right with these quick reads. Every Monday we'll send out blogs, reports, discussions and events to help inspire, inform and excite you for the rest of the week.
- Swedish blood donors get a text when their blood saves a life: a really interesting way of making a policy work in implementation by thinking outside the box. It's always nice to start with something inspiring on a Monday morning.
- How Norway used a design driven innovation programme to improve the public and private sector. Check it out here.
- John Lappin (@johnlappin) has a really interesting look at how designers are embracing empathy the improve systems and services on this design council blog.
- The LSE has looked at how nudges can help make a blog work, but also looks at their limitations. Read it here.
- And finally research by McKinskey suggests talent networks that bring together talent could be the next big thing... what do you think?
Be sure to follow us on twitter @openpolicyuk and join in the conversation.
Leave a comment