Start your week right with these quick reads. Every Monday we'll send out blogs, reports, discussions and events to help inspire, inform and excite you for the rest of the week.
1. To build truly innovative and great user experiences we need to understand and listen to the customer and build empathy. A new way to listen shows us how. If you're interested in more of this kind of thing then the Open Policy Making Toolkit has more like this.
2. A look at how disney is using big data and clever design to redesign and reimagine the experience of Disneyland: Disney's $1billion bet on a magical wristband.
3. Social Innovation Labs, are they game changers in developing countries too?
4. Are policy innovation labs experimental laboratories trialling new methods for administering and governing the future of the state itself? Ben Williamson investigates Policy Labs in the digital governance of education in the UK.
5. A good look at the future of innovation across Europe: Making Good our Future: Exploring new boundaries of Open and Social innovation in Europe.
Be sure to check out the @openpolicyuk twitter for more #openpolicy links and experiences.